Thursday, December 8, 2011

COVERED: The Flash vs. Zombies

First of all, let me tell you about the awesome blog Covered in which various artist produce reinterpretations of various comic book covers. It's great.

AND I was featured on it earlier this week! Click here for the side-by-side comparison of my version of Flash #175 with the original.

Here's my version, just by itself:



Boy, that Superman. Apparently super-sensetivity is not among his many powers.

This was my second submission to Covered. While my first didn't make it, it was recently run on the blog Rejected by Covered, which features various covers that were... well, you get the idea. Click here for the side-by-side comparison of my version of Vault of Horror #19 with the original.

Here's my version, just by itself:



There you have it, the Flash and Zombies, aka the most lop-sided race of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment