Friday, August 27, 2010

What if the Haunted Mansions had a baby and I used to live in it?

I just realized something I can't believe I never noticed before.

First, here is the façade of the haunted mansion in Disneyland:


Next, here is the façade of the Haunted Mansion in Disney World:


Finally, here is The Franke Center for the Arts, formerly The Marshall Civic Center, in Marshall, MI., the building in which for nine years I had the pleasure of writing a directing annual haunted houses (before the city sold the building and we moved to the outdoor haunted trails:




And here is what it took me until today to notice:

+=

Whoa!

2 comments:

  1. Of course the Frank Center is actually older than either of the Haunted Mansion facades, but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just picture the two mansions walking into the fertility clinic, "Doc, we'd like to have a civic center."

    ReplyDelete